This BMS Board protects 4 lithium batteries connected in series from overcharging, over-discharging, overcurrent, and short-circuit.
14.8V battery pack rated voltage, 16.8V battery pack full charge voltage, 14.4V battery pack rated voltage.
This board is not designed for high powered tools such as portable drills and alike.
- Accurate voltage detection
- Three stages over-current detection circuit (over-current 1, over-current 2, or load short circuit)
- MOS transistor can control battery charge and discharge
- Low standby current
- Working current: 10A (Maximum)
- Peak current: 20A (Maximum)
- Overcharge voltage: 4.25V – 4.35V +/- 0.05V
- Over discharge voltage: 2.3V – 3.0V +/- 0.05V
- Operating temperature: -40C – 80C
- Dimensions: 35.5mm x 35.5mm
- 1 x 4S Lithium Battery Protection BMS PCM Board