Arduino Sensor Shield Expansion Board – V5.0
Build your electronics projects easier than ever with the use of this sensor shield expansion board. It makes connecting many input devices and output devices to the correct Arduino pins. This great board definitely comes in great quality and at an amazing price. A must-have for your electronic collection kit!
- Laminated design
- I2C interface
- Servo controller interface
- Bluetooth module communication interface
- SD card communication interface
- APC220 radio frequency module communication interface
- Ultrasonic sensor module
- 12864 LCD serial and parallel interface
- Simplified circuit easy to connect the common sensor
- Material: Copper + components
- Compatibility: Ardunio & Clones
- Product Weight: 25 g
- Package Weight: 0.088 kg
- Product Size (L x W x H): 5.7 x 5.5 x 1.1 cm / 2.3 x 2.2 x 0.4 inches
- Package Size (L x W x H): 14 x 8 x 2.3 cm
- 1 x Arduino Sensor Shield Expansion Board – V5.0
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DHT11 LM35 Temperature Humidity Sensor Expansion Board
Nano 328P IO Wireless Expansion Board Prototyping Shield
UNO Multifunction Expansion Board Shield