BTA140-600 600V 25A Triac – Pack of 10
The BTA140-600 is a 600V 25A TRIAC semi-conductor.
TRIAC stands for Triode for Alternating Current, they commonly used as a control element for switching in AC circuits. TRIACs have the ability to switch high voltages and currents which makes them commonly used over a variety of applications.
- Peak off-state voltage: 600V
- Triggering gate voltage: 0.7V
- Gate on-state voltage: 1.3V
- Maximum average on-state current: 25A
- Surge peak on-state current: 190A
- Triggering gate current: 23mA
- 10 x BTA140-600 600V 25A TRIACs
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.