This Arduino CNC Shield is designed for the control of 3D printers, milling and engraving machines.
Version 4 of this shield is more compact than its previous version, with room to fit a Nano development board. With 3 sockets for stepper motor drivers such as the A4988 and only requiring 2 channels per motor for control as well as a connection for 2 end-stop switches per motor.
- Input voltage: 5V, 7.5V – 12V
- 3-Axis support
- Digital IO interface
- Max motor current: 2A 2phase 4 wire stepper motor
- Stepper motors over 1A need to use a heat sink and/or external cooling such as fan
- Dimensions: 68mm x 53mm x 18mm
- 1 x CNC Expansion Shield for Arduino – V4.0