DHT21 AM2301 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
The DHT21 digital temperature sensor is one of the most common of its kind. It has a relatively high-temperature measurement accuracy of 0.5C to 0.1C steps with a relative humidity accuracy of +/- 3%
It has only 3 wires, 2 for power and 1 for output. One digital pin is required to interface it to a microcontroller. It is very well suited for common development boards like Arduino, NodeMCU, STM32 etc.
- Accurate and durable
- 4 pin package
- Ultra-low power
- No additional components
- All calibration, digital output
- Completely interchangeable
- Long-distance signal transmission
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Power: DC 3.3-5.2V
- HUMI: 0 ~ 99.9% RH
- TEMP: -40 ~ 80C
- Precision: 3% RH, 0.5C
- Output: Digital (1 wire)
- Dimension: 60 x 27 x 14mm (L x W x H)
- 1 * DHT21 AM2301 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280
$6.95 + Add to cart
DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302
$15.95 + Add to cart
30A Range Current Sensor Module – ACS712 ACS712T ACS712TELC-30A
$10.95 + Add to cart
4pin IR Infrared Sensor Module (KY-032)
$8.95 + Add to cart