GY-61 ADXL335 Triple Axis Accelerometer
GY-61 DXL335 3-Axis Accelerometer Module is a three-axis accelerometer sensor module based on ADXL335 integrated circuit. The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, a complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. It has extremely low noise and power consumption. The sensor has a full sensing range of +/-3g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
The module comes with an onboard 3.3V voltage regulator to power the ADXL335 so power provided should be between 3.3V and 6V DC. Therefore, it can easily be used with the micro-controller boards like Arduino.
- Module: GY-61
- Chip: ADXL335
- Power supply: 3-5V
- Analog X, Y, Z three-axis output Direct output angle code
- Colour, detail and design are displayed on the images
- 1 * GY-61 ADXL335 Triple Axis Accelerometer
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Four Channel Infrared Tracing / Tracking Module F233-01
TCS3200 Colour Sensor Module
Digital LCD Indoor Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer Hygrometer With Probe