IR Flame Detection Sensor Module
This sensor will sense fire by detecting the lights of 760 nm to 1100 nm wavelength emitted from the fire. It can be directly connected to a microcontrollers IO port. It is highly accurate and very easy to use. However, the sensor must maintain distance from the naked flame, so the fire does not damage the sensor.
- Can detect the flame or the wavelength at 760 nm to 1100 nm range of the light source, the test flame lighters distance of 80cm, the larger the flame, the greater the distance test
- The detection angle of 60 degrees, the flame spectrum particularly sensitive
- Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability than 15mA
- With a precision potentiometer adjustable sensitivity adjustment
- Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V
- The output in the form: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Small plates PCB size: 3.2cmx1.4cm
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- Suits for Various flame, fire detection
- 1 x IR Flame Detection Sensor Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
High Sensitivity Water Level Sensor
HC-SR501 Infrared Motion Sensor
GY-521 MPU 6050 3-Axis Analog Gyroscope and Accelerometer