L293D Motor Drive Shield Module for Arduino Mega and UNO
A well-priced motor expansion board that works great with robot development. Built to drive small current DC motors with Arduino compatible pins.
- 2 * 5V Servo motor ports, coupled to high resolution and a precision timer
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors and 4 channel PWM speed
- Up to 2 stepper motor controls, single and double step control staggered or micro-step rotation angle control
- Pull down resistors ensure the motor remains stopped
- Large terminals to make wiring easy
- Onboard reset button
- 2 * Large external power terminals to ensure logic and motor-driven power are separate
- Compatible with Arduino Mega, Diecimilia, and Duemilanove
- 1 x L293D Motor drive shield module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Nano 328P IO Wireless Expansion Board Prototyping Shield
4 Channel 5V Relay Board Shield
Arduino Sensor Shield Expansion Board – V5.0