LM2596s DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down PSU with Volt Meter
This version of LM2596 DC-DC step-down (buck) power supply module includes the very useful addition of an integrated digital voltage meter.
The voltage meter is capable of sensing both input and output supply voltages and can be quickly switched between the two by pressing a voltage selection button on the module. Together with its high precision multi-turn potentiometer, this means any desired output voltage within its supply range can be set without the need for an external voltage meter.
The module also boasts a very high operating range with a DC input supply range of 4 – 35V and an adjustable output range of 1.3 – 35V. In addition to its voltage range, it has a high output current capability of up to 2A (see notes below). Connection to the module is provided with the option of both input and output screw terminals or large solderable pads if a more permanent connection is required.
- Output voltage: continuous adjustable (1.3v-35 V)
- Maximum output current: 2A*
- Voltmeter resolution: ±0.1V
- Voltmeter digital display range: 0v-45v
- Voltmeter input voltage range: Dc 4v-40v
- Input reverse polarity protection
- Built in output short protection function
- Size :66 * 36mm
- 1 * LM2596s DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down PSU with Volt Meter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
LM2596 DC-DC LED Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Module
$8.95 + Add to cart
9V Battery Snap Connector with Tinned Ends – Pack of 4
$7.95 + Add to cart
Heat Bed Power Expansion Board Module
$16.95 + Add to cart
XL4015 5A Adjustable Step Down DC Power Supply Module
$9.95 + Add to cart