LM2596s DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Module – Pack of 2
The LM2596 DC to DC Step-Down Power Transformer Module is based on LM2596/XL2596 3A as main control chip/switching regulator.
The module comes with a digital tube to display voltage and a Schottky diode to provide protection of reverse connection.
This versatile and compact module is useful in many applications where it is necessary to generate a lower, regulated DC voltage output from a higher voltage supply.
It has much higher efficiency and lower heat dissipation than traditional linear regulator designs.
- The conversion efficiency of up to 92%
- Non-Sychronous rectification
- Non-isolated step-down buck module
- Short circuit protection
- Output voltage: 1.5V – 35V (Input voltage must be minimum 1V higher than output voltage)
- Output current: 2A constant, 3A Max
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Load regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: +/- 2.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Dimensions: 45mm x 20mm x 14mm
- Operating temperature: -40c – 85c
- 2 x LM2596s DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Modules
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V – 5V (Red Wings – MB102)
5V Step Up AAA Battery Power Supply Module – Arduino Lilypad Compatible
LTC1871 DC-DC Step-Up Boost Converter 4 – 35V