The MPU9250 9 Axis Motion Sensor Module has 9-axis (nine-axis) of motion tracking that comprise of, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a digital motion processor (DMP)
With its dedicated I2C sensor bus, the MPU-9250 directly provides complete 9-axis Motion Fusion output. The MPU-9250 Motion Tracking device, with its 9-axis integration, on-chip Motion Fusion, and run-time calibration firmware.
MPU-9250 is also designed to interface with multiple non-inertial digital sensors, such as pressure sensors, on its auxiliary I2C port. MPU-9250 features three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyroscope outputs, three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs, and three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the magnetometer outputs.
For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the parts feature a user-programmable gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (DPS), a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g, and a magnetometer full-scale range of ±4800µT.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V – 6V (on-board 3.3V regulator)
- Interface: I2C
- 9 Axis: 3 axis gyroscope, 3 axis accelerometer, 3 axis magnetometer
- Chip: MPU-9250
- 16-bit AD converter-chip 16-bit data output
- Gyro range: +/-250 +/-500 +/-1000 +/-2000 D/s (dsp)
- Acceleration range: +/-2 +/-4 +/-8 +/-16g
- Magnetometer range: +/-4800uF
- Dimensions: 15mm x 25mm
- 1 x MPU9250 9 Axis Motion Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.