The MPU9250 9 Axis Motion Sensor Module has 9-axis (nine-axis) of motion tracking that comprise of, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a digital motion processor (DMP)
With its dedicated I2C sensor bus, the MPU-9250 directly provides complete 9-axis Motion Fusion output. The MPU-9250 Motion Tracking device, with its 9-axis integration, on-chip Motion Fusion, and run-time calibration firmware.
MPU-9250 is also designed to interface with multiple non-inertial digital sensors, such as pressure sensors, on its auxiliary I2C port. MPU-9250 features three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyroscope outputs, three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs, and three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the magnetometer outputs.
For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the parts feature a user-programmable gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (DPS), a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g, and a magnetometer full-scale range of ±4800µT.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V – 6V (on-board 3.3V regulator)
- Interface: I2C
- 9 Axis: 3 axis gyroscope, 3 axis accelerometer, 3 axis magnetometer
- Chip: MPU-9250
- 16-bit AD converter-chip 16-bit data output
- Gyro range: +/-250 +/-500 +/-1000 +/-2000 D/s (dsp)
- Acceleration range: +/-2 +/-4 +/-8 +/-16g
- Magnetometer range: +/-4800uF
- Dimensions: 15mm x 25mm
- 1 x MPU9250 9 Axis Motion Module