OV7670 VGA Camera Module – 640 x 480
DescriptionThe OV7670 camera modules is a low-cost image sensor with all functions of a single-chip VGA camera and image processor. Powered by a single +3.3V power supply, it can operate at a maximum of 60fps and 640x480 VGA resolutions (0.3 Megapixels). read more
The OV7670 camera modules is a low-cost image sensor with all functions of a single-chip VGA camera and image processor. Powered by a single +3.3V power supply, it can operate at a maximum of 60fps and 640×480 VGA resolutions (0.3 Megapixels). It is designed to easily interface with microcontrollers and can be used in Arduino, STM32, Chip kit, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms. Users can completely control the capture image’s quality, data format, and transmission mode. This preprocessing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB). The camera also has lots of documentation and examples on the internet.
- High sensitivity for low-light applications
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- Supports VGA, CIF, and any size scaling down from CIF format to 40×30 size
- VarioPixel method for sub-sampling
- Supports image sizes: VGA, CIF, and any size scaling down from CIF to 40×30
- Automatic image control functions including Automatic
- Exposure Control (AEC), Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), Automatic
- Band Filter (ABF), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration (ABLC)
- Image quality controls including colour saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), and anti-blooming
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- Supports scaling
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto-detection
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust)
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust
- De-noise level auto adjust
- Resolution: 640 x 480 VGA
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V
- Operating Power: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C
- Sleep: <20μA
- Output Format: YUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data (8 digit)
- Lens Size: 1/6″
- Vision Angle: 25 degree
- Max. Frame Rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 46 dB
- Dynamic Range: 52 dB
- View Mode: By row
- Electronic Exposure: 1 to 510 row
- Pixel Size: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
- Dark Current: 12 mV/s at 60Deg C
- PCB Size (L x W): Approx. 1.4 x 1.4 inch / 3.5 x 3.5 cm
- 1 x OV7670 Camera Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
SJCAM SJ6 Legend 4K Action Camera
Raspberry Pi 5MP Camera Module
SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi Sports Action Camera