SS49E Hall Effect Sensor – Pack of 5
DescriptionThe SS49E Hall Effect Sensor is a low cost, small and versatile device that is operated by magnetic field. The output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field present. read more
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.24 with More info
The SS49E Hall Effect Sensor is a low cost, small and versatile device that is operated by a magnetic field. The output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field present.
The SS49E Hall Effect Sensor features a low noise output and includes a thin film resistor to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy.
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 6.5V DC
- Maximum Output Current: 20 mA
- Minimum Output Voltage: 0.86V DC
- Maximum Output Voltage: 4.21V DC
- Weight: 0.11g
- Size: 17.5mm x 4mm x 1.52mm
- 5 x SS49E Hall Effect Sensor
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
SN74HC377N D-Type Flip Flop IC – Pack of 5
MCP23017 I2C 16 Bit I/O Expander IC – Pack of 5
40 Pin Green ZIF Lockable Socket