TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver
The TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which can control a two-phase stepping motor.
The TB6600 is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal.
The TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver has a wide range of power inputs, from 9V to 42V DC power supply and is able to output 4A peak current.
The TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver supports speed and direction control and allows you to set its micro-step and output current with 6 DIP switches. With 7 kinds of micro-steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all as well as all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
- Input Current: 0~5A
- Output Current: 0.5-4.0A
- Control Signal: 3.3~24V
- Power (MAX): 160W
- Micro Step: 1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
- Temperature: -10～45℃
- Humidity: No Condensation
- Dimension: 96*56*33 mm/ 3.78*2.2*1.3 inches
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Drive IC: TB67S109AFTG
- 1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
NE555 Adjustable Pulse Frequency and Duty Cycle Module
28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor with ULN2003 7 Input Motor Driver Board
DC PWM Motor Speed Controller – 12-40V 10A