UNO R3 RFID Arduino Compatible Starter Kit
The UNO R3 RFID Arduino Compatible Starter Kit is the perfect pack for starting your Arduino adventure or a great all in one bundle to add to your already existing collection.
The UNO R3 RFID Kit contains a great collection of common modules and components including sensors, resistors, relays, motors, resistors, displays, LEDs, keypads as well as the UNO R3 development board.
Excellent value and recommended pack when getting started with Arduino, with the ability to create and complete countless projects.
- Development board: UNO R3
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Part quantity: 36
- 1 x UNO R3 Development Board
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 65 Piece Jumper Cable Set
- 1 x 830 Point Breadboard
- 15 x LED Diode (Red, Green, Yellow)
- 30 x Resistors (220R, 10K, 1K)
- 1 x 10 Pin DuPont Male to Female Cable
- 1 x Potentiometer Module
- 1 x Active Buzzer Module
- 1 x Passive Buzzer Module
- 1 x 74HC595N Shift Register IC
- 1 x Infrared Receiver
- 1 x LM35DZ Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Flame Sensor
- 1 x Roll Ball Switch
- 1 x 5mm LDR
- 5 x Button Switch with Caps
- 1 x Infrared Remote Control
- 1 x Single Digit Tube Display
- 1 x Four Digit Tube Display
- 1 x 8 x 8 Dot Matrix Tube Display
- 1 x UNL2003 Driver Board
- 1 x 5V Stepper Motor
- 1 x SG90 Servo Motor
- 1 x 1602 IIC 12C LCD Display Module
- 1 x Joystick Module
- 1 x DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 1 x Water Level Sensor
- 1 x RFID Module
- 1 x RFID FOB Key
- 1 x RFID Card
- 1 x Single Channel Relay Module
- 1 x RTC (Real Time Clock) Module
- 1 x 16 Button Matrix Keypad
- 1 x RGB Three Colour Module
- 1 x 9V Battery Snap
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Arduino Mega 2560 R3 CH340 Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible
37 in 1 Sensor Module Kit for Arduino
LilyTiny ATtiny85 LilyPad CJMCU Deveopment Board – Arduino Compatible