CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer
This low-cost mini USB EEPROM programmer is intended to support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/16 pin chip. It is equipped with CH341A chip, can automatically recognize 25 series chip, and its 24/25 series indicator lamp enables the user to easily recognise the module’s working status. This awesome programmer is also user-friendly because it supports USB to TTL conversion and the
SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board makes connecting with different chips easy.
- USB interface
- With CH341A chip
- Support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin or 16pin chip
- With 24/25 status indicator lamp
- Support USB to TTL conversion
- STC microcontroller supports a full range of program download
- Support expanding the utility by SPI pin
- With SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board
- Used in wide applications – PC motherboard, LCD monitor, DVD, router program reading and writing
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8 (32/64bit) system
- Provide 5V-3.3V power supply output
- Colour: Black & yellow
- Chip: CH341A
- 1x CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer
- 2x Header pins
- 1x PCB board
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
USBISP Programmer for ATMEL AVR Microcontrollers (51 ATMega ATTiny CAN PWM Classic)
SOIC8 SOP8 Test Clip with Cable + 2 Adapters for EEPROM 93CXX / 25CXX / 24CXX In-circuit Programming