GY-291 ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer
The GY-291 ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer is a small, thin, ultralow power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. A sensor module based on the ADXL345 accelerometer integrated circuit.
Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface. The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (3.9 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion by comparing the acceleration on any axis with user-set thresholds. Tap sensing detects single and double taps in any direction. Freefall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped individually to either of two interrupt output pins.
- Ultralow power: as low as 23 µA in measurement mode and 0.1 µA in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical)
- Power consumption scales automatically with bandwidth
- User-selectable resolution
- Fixed 10-bit resolution
- Full resolution, where resolution increases with g range, up to 13-bit resolution at ±16 g (maintaining 4 mg/LSB scale factor in all g ranges)
- Patent-pending, embedded memory management system with FIFO technology minimizes host processor load
- Single tap/double-tap detection
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Free-fall detection
- Module supply voltage range: 4.0 V to 6 V
- SPI (3- and 4-wire) and I2
- C digital interfaces
- Flexible interrupt modes mappable to either interrupt pin
- Measurement ranges selectable via serial command
- Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- 10,000 g shock survival
- I/O voltage range: 1.7V – 3.6V
- Communication: SPI and I2C
- Operating temperature: -40c – 85c
- Dimensions: 3mm x 5mm x 1mm
- 1 x GY-291 ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280
DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe – 1 Meter