L293D 16 Pin Dip Motor Driver IC – Pack of 5
The L293D 16 Pin Dip Motor Driver IC is a very common IC among Arduino users. It is commonly used for motor control and motion control. It has an H-bridge built-in and can control motor speed and directions. The L293D can be used for a variety of other purposes as well.
- Max Supply voltage: 36V
- Max Output supply voltage: 36V
- Max Input voltage: 7 V
- Max Output voltage: 39V
- Continuous output current: 600mA
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply current half-H drivers.
- Internal ESD Protection voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V.
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600mA for L293D)
- Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel (1.2 A for L293D)
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression (L293D)
- 5 x L293D 16 Pin Dip Motor Driver IC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
SN74HC86N Quad Exclusive or Gate IC – Pack of 5
$9.95 + Add to cart
ATMEGA328 MCU + 16MHZ Crystal + 22pF Capacitors + IC Socket Kit
$9.95 + Add to cart
FT232RL SSOP28 IC – Pack of 5
$22.95 + Add to cart
40 Pin Green ZIF Lockable Socket
$5.95 + Add to cart