A MAX6675 based temperature sensor that comes with a 1-meter long thermocouple. Easy to use and enables the user to use SPI interfacing. Has 5 pins in total, 2 for power and other 3 for the interfacing.
Can measure from 0 to 700-degree Celsius temperature with 0.25-degree Celsius resolution.
- Operating voltage: 3.0~5.5V
- An internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit
- With a simple three serial SPI interface
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Temperature resolution: 0. 25 Degree
- Cold junction compensation range: -20~+80’C
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry
- Using SPI 3 wire communication
- K-type temperature probe
- Type K temperature range 0-600’C
- 1 * MAX6675 Temperature Sensor
- 1 * 1 Meter Thermocouple