The MBR20200 is a 20A Schottky barrier diode with a voltage rating of 200V. Enclosed in TO-220 housing.
The MBR20200 has a maximum forward voltage of 900mV and a peak reverse current of 50uA.
Schottky barrier rectifier diodes have a guard ring for transient protection, they have a low power loss, high efficiency, high current capability, high surge protection and are commonly used in low voltage, high-frequency inverters, freewheeling, and polarity protection applications.
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: TO-220
- Type: Schottky Rectifier
- Reverse Voltage: 200 V
- Reverse Current: 50 uA
- Forward Voltage: 900 mV
- Forward Surge Current: 200 A
- Operating Temperature: -55 to +150 degrees Celsius
- Series: MBR20200
- Weight: 1.9 grams
- Dimensions: 19 mm x 10.53mm
- 10 x MBR20200 200V 20A Schottky Rectifier Diode