The MBR2060 is a 20A Schottky barrier diode with a voltage rating of 60V. Enclosed in a TO-220 housing.
The MBR2060 has a maximum forward voltage of 950mV and a peak reverse current of 1mA.
Schottky barrier rectifier diodes have a guard ring for transient protection, they have a low power loss, high efficiency, high current capability, high surge protection and are commonly used in low voltage, high-frequency inverters, freewheeling, and polarity protection applications.
- Mounting Style: through hole
- Package/Case: TO-220
- Type: Schottky Rectifier
- Reverse Voltage: 60 V
- Reverse Current: 1 mA
- Forward Voltage: 950 mV
- Forward Surge Current: 180 A
- Operating Temperature: -55 to +150 degrees Celsius
- Series: MBR2060
- Weight: 1.9 grams
- Dimensions: 19 mm x 10.53mm
- 10 x MBR2060 60V 20A Schottky Rectifier Diode