The SR5100 is a 5A Schottky barrier diode with a voltage rating of 100V. Enclosed in a DO-201AD housing.
The SR5100 has a maximum forward voltage of 0.85V and a peak reverse current of 200mA.
Schottky barrier rectifier diodes have a guard ring for transient protection, they have a low power loss, high efficiency, high current capability, high surge protection and are commonly used in low voltage, high-frequency inverters, freewheeling, and polarity protection applications.
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: DO-201AD / Molded plastic
- Type: Schottky
- Reverse Voltage: 100 V
- Forward Voltage: 0.85 V
- Forward Current: 5.0 A
- Maximum Surge Current: 150 A
- Reverse Current: 0.2 A
- Typical Current Squared Time: 93.3 I2-sec
- Operating Temperature: 150 degrees Celsius
- Series: SR5100
- Weight: 1.18 grams
- Dimensions: 8.5 mm x 5.0 mm
- 15 x SR5100 100V 5A Schottky Rectifier Diode