The module is a 12-foot clock with four common anode tube (0.36 inch) display module for driver IC TM1637, only two signal lines can make the MCU control four 8-segment digital tubes.
- Digital Tube (Display): 4 common anodes with 0.36 inches red LED
- Adjustable digital tube 8 gray
- Level control interface for 5V or 3.3V
- Interface: 4 digital display module
- Control Interface: A total of four pins (GND, VCC, DIO, and CLK)
- GND to ground
- VCC is the power supply
- DIO – Data I/O; connect to any digital pin on the Arduino
- CLK – Clock; connect to any digital pin on the Arduino
- Size: 42X24X12mm
Positioning Holes: 4 M2 screws. The positioning of the module is easy to install and compatible with inter-module combinations.
- 1 x 4 Bits TM1637 Digital Tube LED Display Module With Clock