ADS1015 I2C 12 Bit ADC Module
Microcontrollers that do not have an analog-to-digital converter or when you want a higher-precision ADC. This ADS1015 based breakout board provides 12-bit precision at 3300 samples/second over I2C. It can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels or two differential channels. It even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range. It runs from 2V to 5V power/logic, can measure a large range of signals and it’s very easy to use. It is a great general-purpose 12-bit converter.
- Resolution: 12 Bits
- Programmable Sample Rate: 128 to 3300 Samples/Second
- Power Supply/Logic Levels: 2.0V to 5.5V
- Low Current Consumption: Continuous Mode: Only 150¦ÌA Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down
- Internal Low-Drift Voltage Reference
- Internal Oscillator
- Internal PGA: up to x16
- I2C Interface: 4-Pin-Selectable Addresses
- Four Single-Ended or 2 Differential Inputs
- Programmable Comparator
- 1 * ADS1015 I2C 12 Bit ADC Module
- 1 * Headers
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280
GY-521 MPU 6050 3-Axis Analog Gyroscope and Accelerometer
5mW 650nm Red Cross Laser Module Focus Adjustable Laser Head 5V Industrial Grade