The new NodeMCU V3 is a fast leading edge low-cost WiFi technology.
Modern high-level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage of the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately.
NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage of the abundant resources available on the web.
NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips， built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Open source
- Powerful programming using the Lua scripting language
- Easy to use from hobbyist to full-fledged engineers
- WiFi enabled
- Arduino like hardware IO
- Node.js style network API, with support for creating TCP or HTTP clients and servers
- Based on ESP8266
- USB interface
- 10 GPIO pins
- 4MB flash storage
- Supports WiFi 802.11b/g/n standards
- 25dBm WiFi transmit power
- 5V power input (10V max)
- MicroUSB power/data input
- 1 x CH340 NodeMcu V3 Lua Wireless WiFi IoT Development Board Based On ESP8266