GY-NEO6MV2 board is a cost-efficient and flexible gadget which features the u-blox NEO-6M GPS module. NEO-6 GPS boasts an excellent navigation performance, making it a great choice for personal navigation projects and location services. The module also features an antenna for strong signal and built-in EEPROM for saving the configuration when powered off. It has a 25mm x 35mm PCB and a separate 25mm x 25mm ceramic antenna connected by a small cable. The board has four connectors: VCC, GND, TX (transmit) and RX (receive) and can be powered by 3V-5V power supply. Also, on the board is a small button-cell battery for GPS back up and a LED signal indicator.
The module is very easy to hook up to a micro controller using RX and TX and is compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino or with various flight controller designed to work with a GPS module.
- Ceramic antenna for strong signal
- EEPROM for saving the configuration data when powered off
- Backup battery
- LED signal indicator
- Applicable for Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Compatible with various flight control modules
- Model: GY-GPS6MV2
- Antenna Size: 25mm x 25mm
- Module Size: 25mm x 35mm
- Cable: 20mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3 mm
- Default Baud Rate: 9600
- Power Supply Range: 3 V to 5 V
- 1 x GY-NEO6MV2 Flight Controller GPS Module