STM32F103C8T6 (BluePill) ARM STM32 SWD Arduino Compatible Development Board
The STM32F103C8T6 (BluePill) is a development board for the ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller. The board looks similar to the Arduino Nano board but much more powerful thanks to the ARM Cortex MCU.
The STM32F103C8T6 (BluePill) Development Board is open source and is Arduino IDE compatible. With 2 crystal oscillators, 8MHz and 32 kHz which can be used to drive the internal RTC (real-time clock).
- Operating voltage: 2.7V – 3.6V
- CPU frequency: 72 MHz
- Model: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU
- Number of GPIO pins: 37
- Number of PWM pins: 12
- Analog input pins: 10 (12-bit)
- USART Peripherals: 3
- I2C Peripherals: 2
- SPI Peripherals: 2
- Can 2.0 Peripheral: 1
- Timers: 3(16-bit), 1 (PWM)
- Flash Memory: 64KB
- RAM: 20kB
- Dimensions: 22.86mm x 253.34mm
- 1 x STM32F103C8T6 (BluePill) ARM STM32 SWD Arduino Compatible Development Board
- 1 x Header Pin Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
LilyTiny ATtiny85 LilyPad CJMCU Deveopment Board – Arduino Compatible
Arduino UNO R3 ATMega16U2 Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible
Arduino LilyPad ATmega32U4 Development Board – Compatible